Saturday, December 27, 2008

AHH! it's sat!!! ferry Costa? how do you spell his name... HAHA! is in town. But didn't wanna go. Suddenly, I don't have the clubbing mood. Wanna stay home... and chill with my mochi.


I reckon he went in DB or something. He hasn't contacted me since then. Kinda miss him. There's so much things to do with him but he's just gone. sigh. Maybe he thinking that, I m out there enjoying but yet he's inside there suffering. I ain't. I miss him badly.

I wonder how is he doing inside now. I know it's stupid, after so much shit he caused me , i still think about him. Can't help it.


AHH~~~ Tomorrow gonna meet jos do assignment! Am switching course from marketing to tourism and hospitality! Was because marketing only specifiably focus on marketing whereas latter has more varieties in it!

WEE! New year coming. Am gonna start my life afresh! Time to lead a life like an adult.

No comments: