Tuesday, January 6, 2009


darren tt that ass up thing on purpose for this shot. haha! he's adorable.
back to prawn fishing, terence. LOL
Darren, Victor and terrence , outside thai disco
This is darren. Happy go lucky guy.


I WASN'T SCRATCHING MYSELF ALRIGHT?






She bangs, she bangs


At vivo. Sorry, photos not in order, HEE . These were taken before we head down to siloso!

MORE BOOZEEEE.... super happy MAN~~
Me and james! My all time favourite designer!!
Me and jody!
Love this gang, excluding the guy in black tee.

NEW YEAR'S EVE WAS A BLAST IN SILOSO BEACH PARTY!!!!!

Things to do this year.
- Quit smoking
- Get an office job
- Study hard
- Get a Car
- Overseas with besties
- MORE PARTIES!


Anyway , i met this new guy, not really new thou, have spoke about him before, that is darren. It's pretty fast I must admit but he's so so so so much different from zs. But still, there's some things which zs can do and he couldn't, vice versa. Like, he's quite slow in replies in msgs and doesn't joke much thou but zs always have fun with me thru sms . Well, I can't compare, it won't be fair at all but now that I have darren which he actually propose to me on New year, I would like to start life afresh with him. He's really nice and have lotsa nice friends around him but one thing that isn't good about him is he drinks alot and by tagging along to drink with him, one day i will be a master the god of drink.... high tolerance for liqour which is bad cause then, it's hard to get high. -__-

I can't say that I love him now but I really really like him alot. I haven't actually been thinking of zs till his friend called and asked about him. I felt bad because I promise him I'd wait for him willingly but I kept thinking about the way he treated me, i don't think it's worth it and since someone out there are more than willing to treat me better, I feel that i should grab that chance.

But whatever it is, I hope he will be happy down the road. He's not that bad thou i guess?



Anyway more updates thru Facebook. Been lazy to blog! plus have more videos there!

No comments: