Monday, February 23, 2009

im-shawn@hotmail.com says:i tell u 1 thing u can belive and also don't belive.....
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:kim told me on saturday night that she want to comsume drug and report u to harm..........
.im-shawn@hotmail.com says:i repeated many time this is a dammed fuck up way.Amanda - That's it . It's over. says:she so cute uh
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:she is the kind of person who when she wrong u say her and she will try to kill u even more
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:i told u even thing coz my conscience tell me if i don say i cannot sleep well
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:u can don belive me but just be carefull....
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:if u want u can call her now to ask if she did say this 2 day ago.
Amanda - That's it . It's over. says:it's ok
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:if she dare to denail then u tell her to swear her whole famlily will die if she lie.....
im-shawn@hotmail.com says:its ok that u say i say de
.im-shawn@hotmail.com says:i know u no matter what still will care for her..
Amanda - That's it . It's over. says:if she wanna take me for granted it's ok..





3 years back, u slept with my ex. You told me u didn't mean it. I forgive u. You told me shawn, your recent ex, blackmailed u. I forgived u. Now, You share my secrets with your friends just because u think i m materialistic and even planned to ask your bf to find rich people, bed me , video me and post up internet.

After I've cooled down, i still talk to you, tell u to work and stufff as your dad isn't some big boss anymore, he's driving taxi now. i stil care for you but now what? take drugs and frame me? girl, you still haven't grow up, have u?



Play underhand...... ha.

No comments: